Sunday, April 1

Unwinding The Twisted.

I have always loved watching the rain fall, even though i thought heaven was crying.
It always gave me a feeling as though i was letting sometihng out just by watching the droplets fall unto the ground.
And i never really minded all the wetness and gloom of it all.
It seemed as though every time it rained it was telling me to keep holding on,
Because there'd always be a rainbow in some corner right after it ended.
As though after the downs we face, everything would turn out fine after that.

Is it wise for me to hold on to that thought?
Is it wise to just dream once in a while?

Even if it weren't, i would keep these thoughts coming.
Because these are the few ones that help me get through my days.
All the love from my family especially, and friends and dear ones,
They are the ones who provide me comfort and shelter when it's all gloomy and cold.
I may not show that i appreciate all this, but i do, a whole lot.

That's me,
taking things for granted until i lose them & the chance of expressing a single word of thanks.
That's me,
assuming i'm giving it my all already when i haven't even tried.
That's me,
staying up at night, just staring at the ceiling and thinking. just thinking.
It's me,
who will always harbour thoughts no matter where i go or who i meet.


because, i think.

cautiously she takes another step,
what she doesn't consider is its depth.

No comments: