Sunday, March 5

haircuts & exams...

alrite....it's bin a reli reli truly long time since my laz entry...i cant seem to find enuf tym 2 write an entry...blaness...anyways,i've juz got a new haircut dis afternoon after tuition...my fringe is sorta short...i dun look lyk sara anymore...>.rebond my hair...as in straighten lerh....lol....actually i wanna straighten larh...but good old mum says i'll only b wasting my tym sitting on a chair 4 a few hours n wasting her hard-earned $$$...sad right?haiz....but i figured since i've bin livving without my hair rebonded,why not live lyk dat for some time longer?[there i go all grown-up n all...bet it makes u ppl reading dis puke right?need a bucket?]


anyways....sports dae is over...PATRICKS lost to XAVIERS once again....not that i'm complaining larh...


BUT CAN U PPL LET OTHER HOUSES HAF A CHANCE AT TT ONE PIALA PUSINGAN AR??WILL DIE IF U LOSE FOR ONCE ISIT?!!!!!!$(%#*^@(!^%(@&#$^@!(&#^%$(@%&^!@*#


sorie bout that...i've bin driven to madness by my handphone which has broke down for wad seems like the 5th time....CURSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haiz....oh well,gives me an oppurtunity to ask for a new one frm dad n mum doesnt it?altho i doubt they wud even try n dig their pockets cuz i know we're renovating our house soon....and THAT REQUIRES ALOTA MONEY & KA CHINGS & $$$...so der u haf it....another thing frm my wishlist which i wun b getting any sooner...


p/s:by the way,we lost marching too...=/
pp/s:and cheering...=(
ppp/s:i got insulted by dis person who hacked into gurdave's msn account....believe me....if i find out who u are,U'RE TOTALLY DEAD....ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT....
pppp/s:i dint get in scrabbling...yayness!!!=]
ppppp/s:exams dis tues,wed and fridae....wish me luck n pray for me!!!>.<



blood capillaries,oxygenated blood,stoma(s) and walks in de middle of de night,
cookie_monsta aka onggg^_^

No comments: