Friday, March 10

crap

as i may haf mentioned so far,i'm awfully forgetful...i was made dis way so i shall not say anytin negativeanyways,i cant believe i'm saying dis but tuition was actually fun on thurs...weird right?god i muz b going mad or maybe it's my mind...><'''

guess wad happened?lol...oni one other person noes wad made me interested in my laz tuition class...n u aint getting nuthin outta tt person!!mwahahahaha.....[evil me]

i love maths!&science!!n music!!!n singing!!!!n interact!!!!i promise to remain faithful to de few things i've mentioned above...but most importantly,i love GOD!!!!^_^

i guess de dark period of my life is gone for now...i've haven had tt saddening feeling since de start of dis year...some ppl may know about it...others too bad...gone case...=)

IU day,short for International Understanding Day,is approaching lyk a fire spreading by oil...time has passed lyk no one's business dis year...it's already march!!& de big thing is only lyk less den 7 months away...i seriously nid 2 start revisin my f 1&2 books...>_<'''anyways,back to wer i left off,IU day is coming soon...n muah has bin put as a performer...!!!believe it or not?i'm gonna spoil all their eardrums by my freaking disgusting untalented voice!!dun believe?wait till u come for IU...den u'll know how terrible i croak...good lord plz help me!!!=/ppl!fwens!!pray for me!!!plz!!!!>_<

once again,my memory fails me


roses,sweet-nothings,whispers signifying nothing,
cookie_monsta

No comments: