Sunday, March 26

blown away

i'm back again...it's bin 4eva since i laz blogged...wanna know wad's bin happenin 2 me life these few days?read on...


monday,assembly was cancelled!![yayness]but after tt cik mas liana(de tcher yg bertugas de past week)said it was postponed to thurs...[sien diao sial...]so we went back 2 class&crapped here&there...right after getting de I.U.day tickets frm interactor shameen...[muz b formal abit in case got seniors come here..>_<''']so she gave us 3 tickets each wid its numbering&evrytin&instructed us tt de money was to b passed to her 2 weeks b4 I.U. itself..it went fine..notin unusual happened..[i tink]went for tuition in de afternoon as usual..


tuesdae,nth much oso lor...stayed back 4 interact duty cuz I.U. coming soon...touched up de elephant&cut de leaves&everytin...damn tiring lar...but worth it...^_^alota tchers didnt come in class during de morning cuz got netball competition..so..had fun in class lar..altho still got a few die die want to masuk class...went back home at 5.30pm...got scolded by mum in car cuz i told her come at 5pm...i was cleaning up ma!!!no other seniors der edi left de few of us oni wad u expect me to do?!!toot...den reach home edi i watch my fav chinese drama 'marmalade boy' den i went upstairs to bateh...den on my way to my room to take my clothes my mum call me to de comp room...so i go in lor,den she ask whether i noe how 2 copy a cd den burn it anot den i say no....den she continue her things&i go take baju to bateh lor....den after i bateh i go check on her cuz she damn dong at comps one ma....den my dad came back&was playing de other comp edi...den mum went to bateh...so i decided to help lor...den i sat down on de comp chair...den plus earlier tt dae interactor stephanie chang asked me to get de music&de perfomance ready ma...so i had to prepare lorh..so i went&open de media player&tried to sing along lor...den my dad look at me one kind...but i tak kesah&continued wid my own stuff ma...den after tt i was watching my mum's music oso...was being converted 2 mp3 den oni can burn ma...den all converted edi den i ask my dad wad to do lor...den he say this&that den lyk dat lor,den u click here&that one will pop out den this will lyk this&lyk dat.....bla bla bla...den i click here click der lor...den after tt i click de nero lor...den it ask 2 add de songs ma...so i go find lor...but tt one i edi now but my dad keep telling me wad to do...so i sabar oni lar...i was quite pissed bout mummy scolding me edi...den after tt he keep telling me do this do tt that i finally bue tahan den i told him,'wait can anot?!!de comp slow lar...'in chinese larh...den he suddenly started shouting i so damn rude nowadays...duno wad bla bla bla lar...den my mum juz finished her bath sumore den she oso come in de room&start rattling about my nonsense lar...no respect larh...disthat...i got so mad tt i rushed outta de room&b4 i knew wad i did tears had started to roll down my face...i cried for about 20 minutes while watching another show...it was showing how dis guy wanted to go overseas&he wanted de girlfren to go wid him but de galfren didnt wanna go cuz her wine company was facing difficulties...den he scolded her&told her how disappointed he was&all de crap in de whole wide world...den she said she was sorie but she reli cudnt leave&duno wad crap lar...den mum came down...i tried to hide my sniffles but my dumb nose nvr got betta after tt cold i got since exam....so i was sniffling all de way lar...den she left without a word...den i continued to cry sumore...den after 8 dad came down&we didnt mutter a word also&tt made me start again....den at night von came back looking reli tired..so i packed my bag for wednesday while she was bathing...den i was feeling quite upset so i went upstairs without saying a word to my mum or dad...so i brushed my teeth as fast as i could&entered my bedroom but when i went in i cried AGAIN...von fell asleep juz when i wanted to tell her bout wad happened throughout de day...man,tt was reli enuf edi...i cried frm 10.30-12+am...&i still cudnt sleep...so i stared at de ceiling wondering whether 2mrw de fights wud get betta or worse...


wednesday,I GOT A FRIGGIN JAB FOR DUNO WAD GUMS THINGY!!!!DAMN PAIN WEI!!!WADETOOT LAR!!!my arm laid on my left side motionlessly as i held de cotton unto my arm while fighting back my tears...agnes took de jab right after me...den we both,de last two of our class to take de jab,went up to class while chatting...b4 coming upstairs,pn nur azimah told me to call de whole class down to de lab for science...so i told our class monitor lor...den i went back to my seat 2 take my books&agnes did de same...den after tt we both went&line up outside our classroom,de corridor der...den dis is wad agnes&i said:

agnes: ei sara,i feel dizzy lerh...
sara: eh!u ok anot?nid go science lab one lerh...
agnes: i duno..i juz feel very dizzy...
sara: haiyar..u alwiz lyk dat one lar...
[agnes: pencil box drops onto de floor]
[sara: looks at pencil box&moves to pick it up,frm corner of eye notices,'eh!why agnes lyk senget one side one ar?'looks at agnes as she falls face down on de floor]
sara: omg!!!agnes u ok anot?!!WEI!!!WAKE UP!!!!@#$!@#%R$#@^%$^#@!$ someone get help!!!
eunice: omg!!agnes!!wad happened?!!
[agnes: twitching&lying on de floor...]

suddenly three form 4 st johnners rush to de scene wid puan vasantha in front of them...
pn vasantha: girl!are u okay girl???someone get her some water!!
[st johnners: carry her down to sickbay]

scary right?!!!maybe not for u larh...BUT MY BUDDIE WEI!!!STUPID LARH...I DIDNT CATCH HER!!!SHE FALL ON DE FLOOR U KNOW HOW HARD ANOT?!!HEAD KNOCK TILL ONE LOUD SOUND WEI!!!>_<'''i sho damn friggin guilty...bluekbsides tt nth much happened larh...oh ya!!i went cs to watch i not stupid too...& wadeva larh....


thursdae,had skul...very lil tchers also...sit in class&crapped...had interact meeting...left for tuition at 2.15pm...was tired as usual....got scolded by mum&dad again...for wad reason i didnt even pay attention in hearin...


fridae,still lil tchers...got back almos all of my test papers...i failed my sejarah...i duno how i'm gonna tell mum...she'll freak for sure...start scolding me...forbid me to go out...den i'll juz die at home lyk any other teenage kid...


saturdae,had visit to SKPE[princess elizabeth blind skul]which was organised by interact club...had fun...i planned de games all by myself altho harveena&i were supposed to do it 2gether...de kids had fun...de interactors too...&altho we were all tired...we all felt it was worth it cuz de contentment we got juz sort of replaced de tired feeling in me...so all went well...[hani's so damn friggin cute!!faredah's juz so big&she's a fastlearner!!]afternoon arrived& it was tym to go back home...we said our gudbyes to de children&they thanked us for de gud tym we gave them...den mum&von picked me up frm SKPE&told me tt we were gonna haf lunch wid pearl,unclewong&aunty mag to celebrate pearl's bdae...of cuz,my lil baby nephew max had to tag along cuz he's gonna b one in 3 weeks...they had 2 bring his toys&evrytin...crap larh...den went church&den julian's partie...alota things happened at julian's bdae partie...a lot....loads


sunday..went for tuition...usual lar...wadeva..no mood 2 rwite anymore...



lies&secrets&shoulders,
cookie_monsta

No comments: