Tuesday, November 3

This Moment

You know you're crazy when you have an assignment due today itself and the only thing you've typed on Notepad is the Front Page - which conveniently only took you 8 seconds for 4 lines - while you hope you can wake up at 7am in a little more than 6 hours' time to come up with 1500 words by comparing a news article and a news broadcast on customer satisfaction dropping in Singapore before leaving home to cross the causeway at 9am.


Or, maybe that's just me.

I really hope I pull this one off.
For any person whose profession has something to do with Journalism, you have my respect! One heck of a bother, it is. And having to get it done before the news gets out too. Crazy how you guys do it.



I'd like to see some fireflies, if you(anyone) please(s).

No comments: