Friday, November 13

Letter #1

Dear Nutcrack,

Yes, nobody said it was easy but I never thought it'd feel as if things were this hard. I don't think even screaming therapy, ice cream, endless ranting sessions or anything would help. And of all times it's now that I finally realize there are no allies here, I am without companions; I am alone. You say we feel because we are human, then haven't you been trying to convince me to be anything but one since you keep saying we shouldn't dwell on all this feelings? I can surely tell you now that if your motive all this while was to strip me of my heartstrings and melt this ice wall I have been struggling so much to hold up; congratulations! It's time to pop that champagne bottle you have been saving for this very moment. Thank you for showing me the truth, and you can bet for certain I'll be stuck in this insanity for a sufficient period of time.

Yours in solitude,
Frostbite

No comments: