Wednesday, September 30

10

First version of
The List of 10 Things That Upset Me

  1. Don't assume you know everything cause that irritates me.
  2. Why do I have to deal with your stupid mood swings?
  3. Don't give me that crap about your horrible day, I don't dig bad days.
  4. Mentioning anything to do with my deceased sister doesn't make it the end of the world, I'm okay with talking about it.
  5. I hate it when people make promises and don't keep them.
  6. I hate it when I have to start conversations all the time.
  7. I really don't like people talking to me when I'm watching a movie/video online.
  8. I hate it that I can't walk my dog Cino everyday just cause I have to be in Singapore to attend lectures.
  9. I actually don't like travelling alone but when I travel with company I don't talk much - I just like the company.
  10. I don't like people being impolite to me cause it makes me want to gorge their eyes out, stab the retina and put it back in so it hurts.

Sorry, I'm just not a very happy kid right now.


"Are your heads still attached, you lousy brats?"

No comments: