Thursday, November 20

The kiddo

Another year has gone.
You're grown & changed.
For the better of course.



Here's to you,
the kid who's been a younger sibling of different blood for 2 and a half years and 2 days;
the kid who's hurt me and I've hurt in return;
the kid who's treated me differently from every other person on every other day in every other time;
the kid who would move mountains for me and me for her;
the kid who taught me things I never knew;
the kid who doesn't mind how horrible a person I am, academically or personality-wise;
the kid who has never given me a proper hug;
the kid who was a little sister I always wanted.


Our time really is running out. Thank you for all that you've done for me, the things that I was aware of and in the dark about. It's been one hell of a ride these past 2 and a half years and God knows how much we've been through. Continue shining as you are doing now, because you're doing some really awesome work with all you have. I apologize for my mood swings, sudden outbreaks, pointless tantrums and the random things I say. If I've hurt you before or in the future, I hope you know I didn't/don't mean to do so. You smile more often now, keep it up! It's important to flex the muscles.
Happy 16th Wen Li.



Take care of yourself now, you know how to reach me if you need me. (:

Here's a song we both know.
This is to you.

You Do - by Until June

Mouths are moving
People talking slowly
In my ears
Another year goes

You stood up gently
Turned around
To face me staring back
"I'll see you sometime soon"
If only I could see the way you do

The midnight air it blows
Between my fingertips
So cold
As I walk back inside

It's hard for me to understand
How you could die for me
When I fall short sometimes
If only I could see the way you do.

If only I could see the way
And if only I could see the way you do





Love,
Sara

No comments: