Tuesday, November 18

Fun with the best guyfriend.

Introducing...


Oops!! sorry, wrong image.
Here's the real Jack.
=D



Jack, my guy bestie! :D
Jackson Kang Yi Ting.
Baby boy of his family.
Has a pet dog named Patty.
The Taiwan Bad Boy.
Speaks broken Mandarin.
Is very much into :
Sweden;
a band named Opeth;
a certain Green Beanstalk.
Note to Jack : See?? I made the image small so that you don't get too embarrassed.



Was talking to Jack on the phone just now till the call got disconnected all of a sudden.
Apparently his phone "died", meaning his battery went flat.
So we switched to im-ing.
Here's what he drew for me on Msn.



"cinocinocinocinocinocino!"



"My phone died la!"



He's a really good listener, and he's funny as hell.
Thanks for being my bestie, bestie.
And I'm sorry if I grab your phone or your mp3 player from you sometimes.
Don't stop being my bestie when I leave for KL and you, Singapore.


The following are 2 photos of Jack with others.



Taken at the Mad Hatter's Ball :
Jourdan, Melanie, me and Jack.



Taken at Clara and Kim's 20th Birthday Bash held at Teddy's :
Von in red, Melvin with the tooth necklace, Jack with the stuck-out lips, Jourdy in stripes, me with the hairband and Gilbert with the black button down shirt.


In the corner beside my window,
Hangs a lonely photograph.