Wednesday, February 6

Tagged

Got tagged by cousin Pearl and her kiddo Max, I assure you he'll make you fall for him. Hard. :D


Name 1 thing you do everyday :
- brush my teeth and wash up


Name 2 things you wish you could learn :
- how to think straight when things go haywire
- how to make others feel better when they're going through a rough patch


Name 3 things that remind you of your childhood :
- monopoly
- the stern daddy I once had
- the ugly pictures of mine with my horrible hair and the frown I always had when I was younger =X


Name 4 things you love to eat but rarely do now:
- the 'western set' I used to get from my primary canteen every thurs, only the drumstick was lovely though
- dim sum
- sushi
- pizzas!!!


Name 5 things that make you feel good :
- affirmation from others. it does wonders
- doing voluntary work through CIC
- hanging out with my peeps(stayovers included)
- celebrating my birthday(s)!
- talking and trashing things out with people who can take things from me and me from them (:

No comments: