Saturday, February 2

Short Stories(SS) #1

30th Jan
Tick. Tick. Tick.
The music echoes on time along with the clock's ticking.
Stop.


Once again, she finds herself in absolute confusion
Her thoughts, like a gust, rushes through her mind, destroying
Her memories, all those bits and pieces, continues to play in her head
But even so, the girls goes on twirling on her toes
After all, she was just a ballerina in a music box


The music starts again.
Tick. Tick. Tick.


~

31th Jan
Shh
As he watched me and I eyed him
In a split second, we exchange glances
His friends whistle at my girls who giggle back
We're each other's little secret
Who has to know
Shh


~

1th Feb
I turn back, longing for what I've lost to return
One last look, it was all I needed
One last time, I stare down the valley of memories I once held so dear
I turn my back at it, and start walking away


~

2nd Feb
Mmmmm, yummy
Judging from what we're having now
I must say
He tastes so much sweeter than you did
Yum yum


No comments: