Friday, May 11

To all you girls. My girls.











Let's just imagine.
If you thought I'd knew you'd count me in, and if I thought you'd know I'd count you in.
But we never told each other straight in the face that we really thought about the other already.
What does it make this situation?


Simple.
One big humongous friendship-killing misunderstanding.











This is the picture I would use to describe what we just went through.
We were thinking and working towards the same thing, but we just weren't aware of the other one's presence right on the other side.
I'm sorry for not being honest and hiding all this stuff from you.
I'm sorry that I made you feel bad.
I'm sorry that I cried over a group of people of which I care for a whole lot and love with all my heart.
I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings. All of you.


And I'm actually happy that we trashed things out and hurt each other with our usage of words.
Why?
Because at the end of the day, we found out that deep down inside,

We hurt because we care for each other.

I love every single one of you girls who have helped me grow in and through secondary school life.
I don't care if we're on the same side now or we've yet to cross over to join each other,
I appreciate you guys. *Group Hug!* =)

No comments: