Monday, May 7

One of the sanctuaries I always turn to.











Sometimes all we want to do stop listening.
Stop hearing all the different bloody hell annoying noises and sounds all around us.
We shut everything down. Our ownselves even.














It's times like these that I think of music.
I think of the sense of soothingness it gives me.
I think of the times when I felt like no one was paying attention to me, and there it was, for me.
I think of how I'd feel after singing along with some songs.
At times I grief, at times I cry, at times I scream, at times I laugh, and at times I just listen.
Of all the above, I prefer listening. Because I've learnt a lot just by being an observer for so long.


There are so many genres of music to choose from.
And I have never been bored out of music ever before.
So my suggestion for you the next time you're feeling depressedemomomomodamnscrewedup down, turn to music.



Or maybe i could help too. =)

No comments: