Sunday, April 30

...

Stare-ie Stare-ie Night



dis morning i woke up to find myself staring at de ceiling
it was also staring right back at me
so i thought,'hey,2dae's gonna b a nice day...i wun be grim for juz 2dae...
so i got out of bed to find that mum had woke me juz a few minutes too early
as von was still in de bathroom...
oh well,i moved to her bedroom & started to read my storybook
but in de end de sound of yvonne unlocking de bathroom door was heard & von got out
so i went in de bathroom for my bath b4 tuition,lunch&choir prac
while i was bathing,mum looked into my plastic bag & found my 'kuih bolu(s)'
so she asked whose were they & i said they were mine...
i dun know wad happened to them after tt...
den i proceeded downstairs oni 2 find tt dad had left with von without me
so i sat myself down & started packing my bag 4 tuition
den i slipped my choir shirt in cuz i was to go 2 skul 4 choir prac right after lunch at austin hills with linda,ashley & all...
den de weather got so hot i cudnt think anymore...
i was sweating lyk a duno wad at de resort der...
den we had smth on so i cudnt go 4 choir prac...
most probably de LAST choir prac b4 de damned real thing...
den i started to haf a headache
cuz i alwiz get dizzy in uncle wong's car ever since i cud rmbr...
so i tried to keep myself awake
tried to keep my thoughts straight
den i came home & came on9
to find my computer staring at me as well...
oh well...staring tym...[stares]


p/s:#9 has broke up wid his gf...he's bin msging me de whole day now...
pp/s:he's quite a weird & farnie fella all mixed up 2gether...interesting eh?
ppp/s:i'm almos over him...juz ALMOST...i'm healing...




papercuts&blisters,
cookie_monsta

No comments: