Sunday, March 11

Walking Down Memory Lane









In Loving Memory Of My One & Only Dear Grandmama.











Thank you for bearing with my disgusting habits of teasing you and irritating you.
Always remember that i loved you and i still do from the bottom of my lil' heart.
With my utmost regret i apologize for the times when i was rude and when i acted as an insufferable know-it-all when all i did was hurt your feelings on the inside.
I sincerely wished there was something i could have done to treat you with better care respect and mostly, LOVE.
I miss you, Mama. Keep watching over us from heaven cause i know Lorraine saved you a place there. =))


I miss you too, Lorraine!
I will never ever forget the times we spent staying up all night while watching Von & Mama sleep silently while we watched 'whose line is it anyway?' till the break of dawn the next morning.
Help us through our daily lives and activities especially Mumsy & Papa cause all of us need all the help we can get.
We all miss you so don't even worry about us forgetting about you both and good-old grandad too. Although me & Von didn't get to meet him personally, i'm sure he'd have made a fine grandad. *grins*
Take care and God bless all of us for all time! =))





Forever keeping in mind the tiniest details you both added to my life,
rara =))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sara,

is this a pic of mama the woman i chatted with a couple of times?
she is very beautiful. I heard many stories about her younger years during the war. Lorraine talked lot to me about her family, especially you and von and yur mom.
she loved all of you so,

im sorry i contine to follow yur family, I cant seem to move on without her, i really truly loved her, even beyond death i now see,
she still visits my dreams

but, i go, nice site u have and von also, yur cousin darren makes me laugh and yur other cousin alven is cool too :)

phillip