Saturday, February 17

dang!

today i was talking to leroy about dreams and the future, and then i came up with a really really deep line :

it'll come to be if it's meant to be

i don't know where it came from, but i think i just hit myself with my own words.

we didn't get to go out together today, wenli and myself, but i'm sure we'll have loads of chances in the future anyways! because we've still got more than a year ahead of us.



i don't blame you, so don't start being apologetic again with me. when i got your call after the outing on valentine's, you didn't hear me on the other side of the line. it hurt me as much as it hurt you, because i was watching you hurt. at least you opened up, and i thank you for choosing to open yourself up to me. i know it's hard for you so i won't push you any harder, i'll just leave it all up to you to decide who to confide in. thank you for listening to me rattle on and on sometimes too! i guess i'm in the mood to express my thanks to wenli right now. so if you're reading this, you should darn well feel honoured cause i haven't brought in anyone in my entries thanking them for the whole world to see. *grins*


reunion dinner after this at max's place [ my nephew only, not what you're thinking! ] .
and somehow i find myself looking forward to the noise and shouting from a corner of the house right up to the very end of it. guess i'm getting in the mood. =))


be back to blog more after tomorrow, gonna be busy busy busy attending family gatherings and house visits!


ANGPAUS!!! i'm gonna catch 'em all [ copied from pokemon motto ]



look, see and you shall find,
sara

No comments: